- Install the App and start the game
- Play the tutorial until you get your first 10x Summon. Do note that 5* Servants will not appear on this first 10x Summon.
- Continue playing the game for 1 more stage.
- Now you are free to collect the Saint Quartz from your mailbox.
- Summon your next 10x pulls
- If you don’t get the character you want, reroll
Android users can go to your App settings > Delete Data and start from Step 1 again.
iOS users will need to delete the app, redownload and start from step 1 again.
|5 Stars||1.0%||5 Stars||4.0%|
|4 Stars||3.0%||4 Stars||12.0%|
|3 Stars||40.0%||3 Stars||40.0%|
|Chevalier d’Eon||A||Good starter but dies off mid-game|
|Emiya||A||Good starter but dies off mid-game|
|Elisabeth||A||Good starter but dies off mid-game|
|Carmilla||A||Good starter but dies off mid-game|
|Heracles||S||One of the best character even after 2 years.|
|Tamamo Cat||A||Performs decent throughout|
|Altria Pendragon||A||– Decent damage with AOE capabilities
– Pretty decent early game
|Altera||A+||– AOE damage dealer
– She gets better after her 3rd Ascension
|Zhuge Liang||SS||– One of the best Support in the game however, you might not want him as a starting unit as his damage is really low.
– He is on the “late game” priority list.
|Vlad III||B||– As a 5-Star Servant, Vlad isn’t as good as the 4* Heracles.
– He’s command card allow him to only generate 2 Buster Cards in 1 turn which defeats the purpose of having the Berserker role.
|Jeanne d’Arc||S||– Best Character to start with.
– One of the few “Ruler” class in the game with high survivability and support buff (immunity to the team for 1 turn).
– However, she’s a little weak in her attack department.